Electronic Cigarette Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where we share our thought and discuss about Electronic Cigarette after all we are in the 21st Century where the Digital age is.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

E-Cigarette Success Stories

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeroi
Admin
Zeroi

E-Cigarette Success Stories Empty
PostSubject: E-Cigarette Success Stories   E-Cigarette Success Stories EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:50 pm

Share with others how the e-cigarette changed your life. did it Really Help you and others around you?
Back to top Go down
https://e-cig.board-directory.net
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: E-Cigarette Success Stories   E-Cigarette Success Stories EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:15 am

Getting a E-Cig have Definately Changed my life. After Smoking for a total of 9 Years, and after numerous futile attempts of quitting, I have finally found the ultimate solution.

Considering the fact that vaping does not contain 4000 harmful chemicals as compared to normal cigerittes, I can still continue my habit in a healthier way!

All Hail the E-Cigeritte Invention! Total Revolution of smoking. cheers
Back to top Go down
DexSmart

PostSubject: Re: E-Cigarette Success Stories   E-Cigarette Success Stories EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 9:42 pm

they are nocive no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E-Cigarette Success Stories   E-Cigarette Success Stories Empty

Back to top Go down

E-Cigarette Success Stories
Page 1 of 1